torsdag 31 december 2009

Killing Korthuuk for Dummies!

We all know that probably first r40 dungeon every player hasbeen in is either Bilerot Burrow or Bloodwrought enclave, commonly known as BB/BWE. I have some memories from back in the days when everyone in my guild had no experience what so ever in them, so all encounters were new and exciting, we thought that some of the bosses were horribly hard as well. I believe the screenshot to the right is from our first time with the Bile lord. Nostalgy, eh? :)

I can't really say if Mythic has nerfed most of them since then, I know that the Bile Lord is alot easier nowadays, but the first boss in BWE, Korthuuk the centigore, hasn't really given any healer a headache, any tank a scratch or any DPS a hard time, it's so horribly easy that Me and some fellow friends just had to make an instructional video of it, named:






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar